The Healing Station wants to ensure you that we are conducting business according to our state and county guidelines to safely reopen. The Healing Station is going to look a little different but it is all in strict accordance to keep you and others safe. Some of the changes that you can expect upon your return are listed below.
New guidelines to ensure your health and safety:
- We are required to wear face coverings and, in some instances, gloves, throughout the entire interaction/service with the client and co-workers.
- Social distancing of 6-feet apart will be practiced.
- Temperature checks when you arrive for a service.
- We will frequently disinfect commonly used surfaces throughout the day. The treatment room will be disinfected after each client.
- All appliances and implements will be thoroughly disinfected between each client visit. Extra time will be allowed between each appointment to ensure proper sanitation.
- All clients will be expected to wear a face covering while inside and during your service, with an exception for facials and face waxing. There is an option available for face down during massage.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about our services and the modifications that will be required for a period of time.